WhatIs Creatine monohydrate?? Creatine is asubstance that is found naturally in muscle cells. It helps your musclesproduce energy during heavy lifting or high-intensity exercise.Taking creatineas a supplement is very popular among athletes and bodybuilders in order togain muscle, enhance strength and improve exercise performance .Chemicallyspeaking, it shares many similarities with amino acids. Your body can produceit from the amino acids glycine and arginine.About 95% of your body's creatineis stored in muscles in the form of phosphocreatine. The other 5% is found inyour brain, kidneys and liver .ATP is often called the body's energy currency.When you have more ATP,your body can perform better during exercise .Creatinealso alters several cellular processes that lead to increased muscle mass,strength and recovery .
1. Has the Best Safety Record Creatine monohydrateis very safe to consume. Creatine increases the water content of muscle cells,and it can also help increase muscle mass .Any weight gain you may experienceas a result of using this supplement is due to an increase in water or muscle,not fat. 2. Has the MostScientific Support The vast majority of the more than 1,000 studies oncreatine have used the monohydrate form. Creatine monohydrate was the mosteffective for muscle gain . 3.Improves Exercise Performance Just as Well or Better Than Other FormsCreatine monohydrate exerts a variety of effects on health and exerciseperformance, including increased strength, power and muscle mass. Creatinemonohydrate appears to be better than the ethyl ester and liquid forms ofcreatine . Monohydrate increases creatine content in the blood and musclesbetter than the ethyl ester form .
4.Effects on Muscle Gain Creatine iseffective for both short- and long-term muscle growth .It assists manydifferent people, including sedentary individuals, older adults and eliteathletes.A large review of the most popular supplements selected creatine asthe single most beneficial supplement for adding muscle mass. 5.Effects on Strength and ExercisePerformance Creatine can also improve strength, power and high-intensity exerciseperformance. Creatine also helps maintain strength and training performancewhile increasing muscle mass during intense over-training.These noticeableimprovements are primarily caused by your body’s increased capacity to produceATP. 6.Impact on Your Brain May HelpWith Parkinson's Disease Parkinson's disease is characterized by areduction of the key neurotransmitter dopamine in your brain . The largereduction in dopamine levels causes brain cell death and several serioussymptoms, including tremors, loss of muscl function and speech impairments.Creatine has been linked to beneficial effects on Parkinson's , preventing 90%of the drop in dopamine levels.
In anattempt to treat the loss of muscle function and strength, people withParkinson's often perform weight training In individuals with Parkinson'sdisease, combining creatine with weight training improved strength and dailyfunction to a greater extent than training alone .